What leisure means:
1. Leaving work and all that comes with it behind you
2. Can be a time of prayer
3. Something that helps you relax and de-stress
4. Can be an activity that includes being with other people
Overall, leisure helps you to reorder your life by taking a step back and putting the daily tasks of life in perspective. Leisure provides us with an opportunity to refocus our priorities and also to re-energize.
Still a little unsure about what leisure time might look like for you? Here’s how I spend my leisure time:
1. Hanging with my cronies (FRiends) and enjoying a few adult beverages
2. Visiting the wonderful city of Pittsburgh
3. Spending quality time with my family
4. Watching Pittsburgh sports teams (though this can be stressful as well)
5. driving amlessly, letting my thoughts wander
These are things that you can incorporate into your weekly routine to help you stay focused on the tasks at hand throughout your day-to-day schedules.
I hope you’re learning about how I have come to know what time management is and will incorporate these tips in your daily life.
Want to learn to spen more valuable time on Facebook? Download our Free eBook about how to attract customers through Facebook!